Unique Hydraulics offers a variety of options in custom hydraulic cylinders. In general, hydraulic cylinders are actuators used to give a unidirectional force through a unidirectional stroke. Used in applications such as:
• Construction Equipment
• Manufacturing Machinery
• Engineering (as an example... Lifts in Garages used to raise and lower vehicles to work underneath)
Before Selecting the Type of Cylinder you Would Need you Need to Know:
• Tube Diameter of Bore Size (Force Needed for Proper Oil Pressure)
• How Far will the Rod Need to Extend (Stroke)
• Piston Rod Diameter (the application of Possible Force)
• Inlet / Outlet Port Sizes (GPM - Required Speed)
• How will the Cylinder be Mounted
Need more assistance? Use our quote form provided here to get more assistance.
Unique Hydraulics • 358 Fiery Hill Rd, Fort Plain, NY 13339 • 717.690.1597
Website Created By: AllYouWantWebs.com ©2020, All Rights Reserved.
© 2020 D & R Hydraulic Services, LLC